We are now seeking to recruit a full-time Rector to lead and develop the congregation. St Mark’s aspires to be an open, welcoming and inclusive church, working together to build a stronger worshipping community and we are looking for a Rector to help the Vestry and congregation in:
- developing St Mark’s as a worshipping community by recognising the diversity of the congregation
- developing St Mark’s role in the community
- developing St Mark’s as a sustainable church
We are looking for someone who is tolerant, outward looking, an excellent communicator and, of course, with a sense of humour. The closing date for applications is Friday, 3rd June 2011.
- Application Form for Rector
- Congregational Profile (Online Version)
- Congregational Profile (Print Version)